The City Card Sampler fundraiser has been extended till DEC 5. Again the kids make $6 off each card sold.
Another fundraiser is our Java Junior Coffee Sales. Forms will be going home today and they are also available on Charms. The coffee is sold for $12.50 and the kids get a profit of $4 per bag. Great Christmas gifts. This also ends DEC 5. Orders will be in before Christmas break.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL FUNDRAISERS ARE OPTIONAL
Any questions please feel free to contact Andrea Kaiser
Andrea Kaiser will be at the school on Thursday, October 4th, from 1:00pm to 4:30pm to handout the cookie dough to students/parents.
She needs assistance with organizing and distributing the cookie dough:
- 1:00pm to 3:00pm – 5 volunteers are needed
- 3:00pm to 4:30pm – 2 volunteers are needed
Please sign up in Charms to assist Andrea.
The cookie Dough will be here THURSDAY, OCT 4.
Pick up times are RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL UNTILL 4:30. If you are unable to pick up your cookie dough at this time please see if someone else may pick it up for you. If not, please contact me and we can work something out.
Orders are also do THURSDAY, OCT 4. Please turn in order forms in an envelope with the students name and TRAHS BAGS. Please turn it into the lock boxes in the band and choir.
1. Trash Bags fundraiser ends OCT.1. I need all orders turned in ASAP because I have to have orders in by Oct 4.
2. Oct. 4 is when the cookies dough is suppose to be delivered. Not sure on times just yet but thinking 2:20 – 6:00.
3. Trash bags will be delivered Oct. 11.
4. If you ordered any Titan jewelry from me on Ice Cream social, It is ready. Let me know and I can get is to you.
UPDATE (03/02/2012): Due to a low level of RSVP’s on participation for the Texas Holdem’ Poker Tournament, the event scheudled for Sunday, March 4, 2012 is CANCELLED.
The Lee’s Summit West Booster Club and Music Parents have scheduled a Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament for Sunday, March 4, 2012.
This fundraiser will support the Booster Club for their Sports Coaches Wish List and the Music Parents General Fund for scholarships and awards.
Please review the details and sign up soon. The attched file is also listed below.